COVID 19 SAFETY POLICIES AND GUIDELINES
Welcome to the Mid-South Maze! We are committed to protecting our family, your family, and our staff. We strive to provide a memorable experience that is both safe and meets the requirements of Shelby County Health Department guidelines.
These policies are in place to reduce risks for yourself and those around you; they make it possible for all of us to enjoy the Maze safely together.
Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. The Mid-South Maze is not responsible for any injury, sickness, or damages as a result of entering or participating in any of the experiences. By voluntarily visiting our facility, you assume all risks. For the latest Shelby County Health directive, please click here.
- We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation and hygiene practices with all of our employees and staff.
- All employees and staff entering our business will pass a health check prior to each shift.
- All common areas comply with appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- We will enforce facility capacity limits to enable physical distancing protocols whenever possible.
- Hand sanitizer or hand washing stations are available to all guests and employees.
- We will clean and sanitize common areas and surfaces regularly. High-touch items will be cleaned and sanitized based on sanitization plan.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), or you or someone in your household has travelled internationally in the past 14 days please help us keep everyone safe by staying home.
- If you have been in close contact with an individual with Covid-19 or been asked to self isolate by health authorities, you are not permitted to enter.
- Wash and sanitize your hands regularly with our stations available.
- Follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other guests and employees.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a guardian over 18 years.
- Personal masks are welcomed to be worn while on premise.